bolttech is an international business with a local footprint and big ambitions.
We’re on a mission to make protection and insurance better for customers by multiplying the opportunities for partners.
Bring your passion and your skill
bolttech is an amazing place to work. Our extraordinary team enjoys opportunities to work on exciting products internationally, using the latest technology and pushing the industry forward.
Be the pioneer
We want to disrupt the market with new products and partnerships. We want to get there first and bring our partners with us.
We empower each other to take decisions and make ourselves accountable to each other.
To achieve our vision, we have to bring together our capabilities. So we communicate in a way that’s transparent and we see every task as part of the whole.
Old thinking doesn’t solve new challenges. So we put ourselves in the shoes of our customers, our partners and each other. It helps us understand their needs, so we can make insurance better, simpler and easier for everyone.
Meet the team
“bolttech is an incredible opportunity. Every day I get to work with colleagues from a range of backgrounds and experiences. I love the passion and the energy – and that together we’re creating exciting change in the insurance industry.”
- Daisy Dong, Product Lead – bolttech EMEA
“I’m passionate about innovation and bolttech is already transforming legacy business models and creating powerful momentum in our industry. Its bolttech’s entrepreneurial spirit along with the guidance and mentoring from our leadership team that makes it such a fantastic place to pursue my career.”
- Daniel Malmvarn, Carrier Relationship Director – EMEA & GM Nordics
“It’s hugely inspiring to be part of such a dynamic, pioneering organisation. Every day my team and I are achieving exciting new goals and turning ideas into reality.”
- Giacomo Rinaldi, Business Analyst – bolttech Italy
If you share our values and you’re ready for a challenge, join us.
In this position you will…
* Drive and lead corporate sales for the company in the general insurance and life insurance space
* Manage a sales team to help coordinate the quotation, after-sales activities, and customer support of our corporate customers
* Coordinate with insurance companies to get the most competitive pricings for our corporate clients
You will be responsible for…
* Meeting targets set by the CEO for B2B sales
* Expanding our current set of corporate client portfolio by acquiring new customers and maintaining current ones
* Managing your own PnL to ensure that every account is a profitable one
* Working with business operations team to setup and track post deal closing flow for policy issuance
* Fully collect payments from all customers
* Build, train, and manage a highly effective sales team to help drive the business
* Reporting to business head and management team on traction and forecasts
* Create and maintain sales pitch and materials using research, data and best practices
* Keeping client pipeline updated and accurate for management review and tracking
For you to be successful…
* You must have a deep understanding of the insurance products in both life and general insurance fields
* Existing relationships with corporates clients that can be leveraged to meet your targets
* Understand how to manage an effective team
* Own strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time
You will require the following qualifications and skills
* Corporate sales experience of more than 5 years
* A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
* Experience in the insurance industry of more than 5 years
* Having managed corporate portfolios of more than 100m THB